While recently in Ukraine Fr. John Sianchuk and Mary Jane Kalenchuk visited a newly constructed chapel in honor of Blessed Vasyl Velychkovsky in Kovel. Blessed Vasyl served in Kovel and area from 1928 to 1935. The Redemptorists who have returned to Kovel are now constructing a second Ukrainian Greek Catholic church. This church will be dedicated to Blessed Vasyl Velychkovsky. So far they have obtained the land and laid the foundation for this new church, and are waiting for the necessary funds to complete the church. In the interim they have built a small chapel so that the present and future parishioners can have Divine Services on this location. Fr. John together with the pastor Fr. Michael Hysiak celebrated a Moleben in Blessed Vasyl’s honor with several parishioners.